MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Thursday, June 30, 2005

W00t...I forgot that I got a huge book on Office XP from a computer book club a couple of years ago. I think this might be useful for studying for that "Computer Literacy" test I will be taking at Woodbury. I might do some chasing around for study guides for the tests Microsoft used to call the MOUS exams...that might be helpful too.

But dammit...don't call this "Computer Literacy" because all it tests is "Microsoft Office Literacy." It's not even "Microsoft Literacy". I strongly believe that they could test familiarity with Open Office, Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Thunderbird for the same results. However, I don't make the rules here. All I am is an incoming transfer student at Woodbury. I have to play by their rules. :P