MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I didn't get to doing the install today...I've been sort of bleah today, not really motivated to do much. However, tonight I will be a part of one of the 1,500 vigils for Casey Sheehan.

I'll blog about the experience tomorrow.

OK, this couldn't wait...this was off of Shockwave from DailyKOS' cell phone camera. This picture kind of sums up everything about the experience tonight. Goddess bless Cindy Sheehan, Goddess bless America, the Republic is alive and well in spite of the worst efforts by G.W. Bush and his Junta.

Yes, protesting the War in Iraq is patriotic!

Photo by Shockwave 8/17/2005.