MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

A-?
OMGWTFBBQ?

The scoreboard gets weird, as I get something less than an "A" from Dr. Yacoubian in Cross-Cultural Psychology.

Abnormal Psych
Psych of Aging
Cross Cultural Psych A-
Family Systems A
Math 149

Another thing about Woodbury I don't understand. Los Angeles Valley College and West Los Angeles College used whole grades. This is very new.

I suppose I should consider myself lucky: perhaps if I had Dr. Yacoubian at Valley or West I might have gotten a B out of him. Still...this is a new one for me.

I am considering opening this blog to comments, with a caveat: I will "Moderate" comments and only post the ones I consider germane to the post. This way I will get the best of both worlds: the ability to allow people to comment while at the same time making damn sure the crapflooders and the trolls are kept at bay.

If you want to comment with regard to this blog being opened to moderated comments, email me at my Gmail box.

If I decide on opening this up to comments they will be opened on Oshogatsu, January 1st, 2006.

I reserve the right to post another entry here tonight. There are some news things going on that I am keeping an eye on.