MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005



I'm hit! I'm hit! WAAAAAUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (Boom.)

This is precisely how I felt when I took my math test today. Like I got picked off by a TIE Fighter. I didn't feel prepared to take the test, and you know what? I was right.

Well, even if I wind up with three As and a B and outright fail Math 149 this time, I will still have a 3.0 GPA. And I already have a game plan for Spring if the worst does happen. I'll just drop two of my least-needed courses -- and I already know which ones they are -- and make sure this time I take my class with someone better equipped and less overscheduled. Actually not getting to take Stats this next semester is a gift. I have the ability to make up for this.

And now the grade waiting game begins. One's already in. Scoreboard, kudasai...

Abnormal Psych
Psych of Aging
Cross Cultural Psych
Family Systems A
Math 149


As always, you'll get updates.