MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Patriotism for Dummies...ganked from LA's own City Beat...

Unholy fsck, man...things are really scary in the Red States. I mean, REALLY scary.

Exhibit A.

Exhibit B.

The religious Reich, the American Taliban, is really flexing its muscles now. Democrats excommunicated from a Southern Baptist church, just because they are Democrats. Kansas talking about banning the teaching of Evolution in public schools again. I'm speechless. Thank Goddess I live in blue Los Angeles, in blue California, where it's still OK to teach science and it's still ok to have differences about politics and still be a member in good standing of your local religious organization.