MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Math 114 test went ok. I don't know if I got a great grade on it or not, but at least I finished the whole thing. I have three passing grades, so in the worst possible scenario I will be fine going into the Final Exam. We've also figured that even if the worst possible scenario happens I would have to get a 60 on the Final Exam to pull my average below a 70 for the course. And I'm not going to get that, will I?

Things are looking a lot better now. I still theoretically have my A in Bio 3. English 103 is a toss up because my Prof is such an odd guy who gives odd tests...I've mentioned it here earlier...but I am not likely to get less than a B in that class. Even if I get Bs in both of those classes, I'll be fine. Just get me through the last bits of Math 114. Please...