MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Sunday, May 15, 2005

I've got two tests tomorrow and only 3 more weeks before finals. I'm not very confident in my ability to get a C in Math 114, and even the Biology 3 test feels like it's going to be a struggle.

I need desperately to pass Math 114. If I don't, the Commencement ceremony I will be participating in will be a sham. Sure, there's retaking Math 114 this Summer as an option, and I will still get into Woodbury regardless of whether I pass or fail Math 114.

Right now my brain feels like used chewing gum, and my anxiety level is through the roof. I can't study to save my life. Even blogging is major effort.

I don't care if I only get a "Gentleman's C" on Math 114, GW Bush stylee. I just need that damn C.

Please, let it be over soon. And quick. And merciful. Sigh...