MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Monday, December 20, 2004

Fall 2004 scoreboard:

Linguistics 1        Pending
Mathematics 113      C
Physical Science 1   A
Sociology 22         A

I expect that I will get an A in Lx 1. At the very least, a B. If I do get that one remaining ace, I will be back on the Dean's List, and furthermore, I will get onto the President's List for being on the Dean's List three times in a row. I will also receive a spiffy golden electroplate pin I can wear on my robe when I graduate.

Yeah, there's that C, sticking out like a sore thumb. Nobody's perfect. But it's still a victory. It will be a victory even if I don't make the Dean's List. Losing would be to have a D or an F there with Math 113.

w00t.