MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Yesterday was hectic...waking up at 6:30 to make sure I'm at my second-to-last meeting of Physical Science 1 class, then running over to a local event where some of Richie's music students were giving a recital, then going to two hardware stores looking for the parts needed to fix our shower. Did we get to any math study? Nope. Bleah. Has Professor Castillo gotten to grading my Math 112 final, which I'm pretty sure I boned? Nope. Am I frustrated? Damn right.

Tonight's the family Chanukah get-together, on the Westside. I have the responsibility of making our traditional meatballs. I really need to do some laundry. And oh yeah, there's studying for my remaining finals.

At least after this week I get to rest for a couple of weeks. No, wait, there's long-delayed computer repairs and cleaning up the apartment. Then in January I have a class during Winter Intersession. Then in February, Spring Semester starts up.

I hate being overscheduled.