MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Wow, I haven't posted here in a while...guess it's time for a Geekback, where I bring y'all up to date on what I've been up to.

1.) I passed the Math 113 test. It was a C, but the funny thing was that everyone in the class got a C in it, or worse. Hito-sensei is now moving a wee bit slower during class to make sure everyone understands her completely. I like her a lot. Another ally in my "math army."

2.) Due to a mixup at the LA Community College District campus my Physical Science 1 prof teaches at, my test arrived today rather than yesterday. He says he will email the test to Disabled Students Programs and Services from now on. I just have to find out the email for the proctor.

3.) Richie's almost done with Jury Duty...as in it's pretty much all over but the paperwork and the formal reading of the verdict. This means a few less bus trips in my future...yay!

4.) BlueTomato is still silent under Linux, and now I find the TCP/IP settings aren't sticky. It's part of the tuning process which is bound to happen with Linux on laptops. Oh well, I have enough Amtrak tickets for one and a half round trips, and there's always SFVLUG as a resource between visits.