MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Friday, October 08, 2004

Transmitting live from the Apple Store, Santa Monica.

We're here hanging out...Chad's using the free wireless bandwidth, and I am here in front of a beautiful iMac G5 blogging.

The Screen Savers was a lot of fun...in spite of the fact that they are still Leo-less, they still have Yoshi, and the new folks aren't that bad either. My throat is still sore from screaming like a banshee for swag.

Tonight we go off to Santa Barbara. BlueTomato, my trusty ThinkPad 600E, is going to get a major makeover. Yes, we are also going to see Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence, probably on Sunday.

OMFG I want one of these G5 beauties. These are so sweet.

Oh yeah, the debate is going on. Nope, they are not showing it here. We're going to have to check out the transcripts or video later.

I will have some pix from TSS next post.