MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

OK, so where have I been?

Anime Los Angeles, for starters. I had tons of fun there and the con is growing like topsy. The next A-LA might have to be held at a location other than the AirTel, at the rate it's growing.

Also: I'm still fighting something. Is it allergies? Is it a cold? I wasn't doing great before A-LA and now I'm fuxored. Tomorrow's my big night on campus and I'm not sure I'll be able to make it through. I'd better go there and talk to the nurse. I might not be at school for the whole time.

And yes, I'm pissed about how Alito made it through, and pissed that none of Bush's whoppers during the State of the Union speech have been challenged by the Mainstream Media. Year of the Dog? Year of the lapdog, more like it.

I'll write more when I'm feeling more up to it. [sigh]