MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005


Here we go, kiddies...

This is Dubya's choice for Supreme Court Justice. His name is John G. Roberts, Jr. And he is a grade A, class 1 anti-Choice motherfucker.

To wit:

"[W]e continue to believe that Roe was wrongly decided and should be overruled. The Court's conclusion in Roe that there is a fundamental right to an abortion...finds no support in the text, structure, or history of the Constitution."


This bastard needs to be Borked. Big time. These are extraordinary circumstances. Filibuster the stuffing out of him. Block that kick.

Completely coincidental (but not unrelated) to this decision is that I made my appointment to get my tubes tied. I go under the knife on August 10th at 10:30am. I will be knocked out completely and the procedure they'll use is the so-called "mini-Lap." Hopefully this will be enough time to be completely healed by the time of my first day of classes at Woodbury.

Again, George W. Bush shows his real opinions about the American public, specifically if you are a woman: