MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Most of the time, when you buy something, you should expect it to be crap. It's one of the rules of modern life.

I bought an external HD case which also doubles as an MP3 player, and wouldn't you know, the thing not only didn't work, but killed the laptop hard drive I was trying to install inside of it. I will be contacting the company I bought it from Tuesday. Hopefully I will be able to get an RMA and wash my hands of the stupid thing. It would be nice to get a replacement hard drive but that's asking far too much.

I don't think it's the fault of the people I bought it from. I have always had a good relationship with them. However, it's just another example of the lack of quality of products you buy. :(