MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Back to the Workhouse with you, say the friends of the Credit Card industry...

Just to clear up something...the names I posted in yesterday's entry were the Dems who voted yes to "invoking cloture" on the filibuster against the Bankruptcy Bill. The "real" vote happened today in the Senate, and it passed...thanks in part to these dumb Dems.

The Roll of Shame:
Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Byrd (D-WV)
Carper (D-DE)
Conrad (D-ND)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Pryor (D-AR)
Reid (D-NV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Stabenow (D-MI)

Both Boxer and Feinstein voted nay, and surprisingly so did Lieberman.

I wonder how many people on this list are up for re-election?