MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Double ack...

Yeah, the math test was pretty damn traumatic. I don't think I did so well, but I was able to do more than I thought I could. Here's what I'm going to do from here on out: I'm going to go back into my math book and do more of the work I should have done out of the gate. I should do at least a few problems in the book daily. No matter what.

I have some other work I need to do this weekend too, like studying up for my Bio 3 exam, going to the "Body Worlds" exhibit to pick up some helpful extra credit points for Bio 3, and putting finishing touches on my paper for English 103. I took a little time out and had the paper checked out by a volunteer at the Writing Center, and he seemed to think it was Kosher.

I really, truly need an A from both English 103 and Bio 3 to keep my GPA up. And it wouldn't hurt if I got a better-than C score on Math 114. It would definitely hurt if I failed, though.

A few further observations before I bail for the night: Dan Rather went out with class. There's a bunch of Dems who should be ashamed of themselves for voting yea on the questionable "bankruptcy reform" bill, here's the list:
Biden (D-DE), Yea
Byrd (D-WV), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Conrad (D-ND), Yea
Johnson (D-SD), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Landrieu (D-LA), Yea
Lieberman (D-CT), Yea
Lincoln (D-AR), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Yea
Pryor (D-AR), Yea
Salazar (D-CO), Yea
Stabenow (D-MI), Yea
Thankfully none of them are from California.

One last thing...I am having major arthritis pain...I started feeling it last night and tonight I feel ready for Knacker's Yard. I'm just waiting for the Ibuprofen to kick in, then I'm turning in. Burnt the midnight oil two nights in a row...I need sleep. Hopefully my goddamn neck and left shoulder will let me...sigh.