MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Wonder of wonders, I might actually get a decent grade from my Education 203 Prof, Dr. Rosow. Yesterday she spent about an hour going over my portfolio with me...the totality of all the work I have done so far for the class. I got "4" grades on most of the points on the rubric sheet, and a couple of "2" grades. I've already got a "4+" on my observation journal. I still don't know about how I did on my presentation (I didn't think it was up to my standards) and there is still the looming Final Exam which I have zero knowledge about and no clue as to what to expect.

I have one last field observation to do, and one last "extra credit" event to attend. Then there's finals. I don't know anyone who is comfortable at finals time.