MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Monday, May 10, 2004

Welcome to the transfigured MsGeek.Org.

The vast Google/Blogger empire has enhanced my blog. Now people can link permanently to articles on my blog, which is quite an improvement over the original Blogspot/Blogger setup.

I hope you like the new look...no more orange everywhere. I think this is a bit easier on the eyes.

Gonna have to bail...time for a workout at the Valley College Fitness Center. One of the only classes this semester that I have anything resembling a choice about how well I do is PE 640. You put in the prerequisite hours in the gym, you get your A. You don't put in enough hours, you get a lower grade. Simple. I like that.

There's more of those hideous pictures of tortured Iraqis under US control. You can go to news.google.com to find them...I don't think I want my blog to turn into a link to every picture of every suffering Iraqi I can find. Suffice it to say, though, that this crisis is going to get worse before it gets better. However, the damage that has been done already is enough to ruin the US' credibility. More revelations only dig the hole deeper. [sigh]