MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Monday, April 12, 2004

Tomorrow, I return to school after Spring Break. I return with the realization that I basically pissed away the entire time without doing any work of substance in the interim. Twas ever thus, it seems...I am basically falling back into the habits that resulted in me just bailing on college the first time.

Really thick, rich irony: Thursday I've been invited to the Dean's Reception for all the students with a 3.5 or better GPA for Fall 2003. If you've been following this blog from Slashdot to here, you know that I made straight-As on all the classes I had completed that semester. Trouble is, I also didn't complete Math 112. Which I need to complete. Which I don't have the faintest idea HOW I'm going to get around to completing.

The frustration never stops...