MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Monday, March 15, 2004

Here I am at Valley waiting for the gym to open. Due to financial constraints, the gym closes at Noon and stays closed until 4...wtf? It doesn't make sense, but then again, it doesn't have to. After all, the knives are being sharpened in Sacramento for further cuts.

At least one good thing is happening. Tomorrow I get the last payment from the first and last student loan I will be taking out while at Valley. It couldn't come at a better time. The car is misbehaving big time, Richie is going to be in Britain playing a few gigs with Saccharine Trust next month, and this damn work study program didn't work out for me. I'm going to have to economize big time until Richie gets back from the UK. What, you thought that maybe I'd get a chance to go to Ol' Blighty? Think again. :P