MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

The fool's errand continues...I am just sick to my stomach by the way things are going in Iraq. It really is beginning to look like Vietnam all over again.

We are going to have a lot of 'splainin' to do to the international community after all this is said and done.

In better news, the people of Inglewood, CA told Wal*Mart to go fuck themselves. The measure put before the voters to basically bum-rush the Inglewood City Council and force the approval of the first Wal*Mart superstore in California was voted down by a 2:1 ratio. I'm sure that this will not be the last attempt by Wal*Mart to bully a low-income community into accepting their presence, but it's good that this time they lost.