MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Friday, February 06, 2004

Well, I tendered my resignation at the opinion research company.

One interesting thing was that they had me fill out an "exit interview" which basically was them asking my opinion of what it was like to work for them. I suppose I should have expected it. It is their business, after all. ^_^ I got to vent about a few annoyances...unrealistic production quotas, for one thing; the requirement to get approval from a floor manager for killing the phone number of someone who just told you, in very coarse language, where you should go with your survey and what you should do with it when you get there, for another.

Anyway, all's well that ends well. A few people were actually sorry to see me go, amazingly enough. I feel like a weight is off my shoulders.