MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Friday marks the end of Winter Intersession at Valley College. Today was the last meeting of Child Development 1, which was the one and only course I took. One course during Winter Intersession is enough...5 weeks for a 3 unit course is a real mosh-pit pace, even for a topic like Child Development.

Next week marks the beginning of Spring Semester. I have my books, I even got my first of two Pell Grant payments for the semester. I'm pretty sure the lowest grade I will get in CD1 is B and it will likely work out to an A. I've got a good pace going. The math thing is something I will have to get a handle on, and soon. If I keep up with these good grades on everything else I think I will be able to balance things out on the math side.

Have I burnt out yet? Nah. Ask me in a year or two and I might give you a different answer. But so far so good.