MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Sunday, February 01, 2004

I held out...up until the final seconds. I was on IRC and someone said "hey, this game is actually getting good." Yeah, yeah...right. Until it looked like, for the first time in Stupid Bowl history, we might have had a sudden death overtime. That's when I clicked the tube on.

It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg that the Patriots beat the Panthers. It would have been the same to me had the Panthers won. The remarkable thing is, however, that this actually was close and fought to the bitter end.

Oh yeah...the Playstation II "Game Before The Game" predicted the Panthers. This makes their record 8-1. First time for everything, right?