MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Friday, January 09, 2004

OK, in about a day it will be official...welcome to MsGeek.Org mark II.

The MsGeek.Org domain will be pointed towards this site, thanks to the good offices of Dotster, my registrar of choice.

I will be blogging here about tech stories that interest me, as well as the boring minutiae of my life. And this time, no idiot crapflooders will be able to fsck with me.

MsGeek.Net seems to be taking a little long to be disgorged from DomainDirect, but I'm not sure what I will do with that domain. Maybe I'll just park it on top of MsGeek.Com like MsGeek.Org was for a year or so.

BTW...isn't this "put up or shut up" day for the Smoking Crack Organization? Will Darl McBribe show the code? Or will he be going up the river for a while for Contempt Of Court? The world wonders.