MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Amazing. It was buried, but I actually had one story I submitted to Slashdot approved for posting. Perhaps if it had been put on the main page I would have gotten more information on the topic of external TV tuner boxes designed for use with computer monitors, no computer required. However, the upside to not being on the main page is that the crapflooders didn't go in and puke ASCII goatsex guy and other lovely things all over the story.

This is my first successful story posting in 8 tries. So yeah, it does happen.

Oh yeah, and the ViewSonic NextVision 5 is looking pretty sweet to me. Amazon.Com has a good price on it. Just gotta get through this lean period before my financial aid for Spring 2004 comes through.