MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

OK, problem solved, I just bought a m125 from eBay for $34. That's basically half of what the refurbed one I lost cost. Happy holly-days to me.

Anyway, there's a bigger reason for me to be bummed today. My uncle Richard (not to be confused with my husband Richie) died yesterday after a valiant battle with advanced prostate cancer. The funeral is tomorrow.

I lost my father 28 years ago today, after a 4-year battle with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, aka Lou Gehrig's Disease. My mom and my grandmother died two months apart 10 years ago this year. One more reason to hate this season. ;_;