MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

I feel like such a schmuck...I lost my Palm m125 at the health clinic I go to. Hopefully someone will have enough of the Christmas Spirit to return the device to me. If not, then at least I have my old m100, and I've got feelers out on eBay for a replacement for the m125.

Really, there is nothing in that device that would be worth anyone's time. There is also a sticker on the back with a serial from Byte Brothers that is designed to not be able to be removed. So if some prick wants to sell the thing for a crack rock or something they should think twice.

Still, it doesn't make me feel any less of a schmuck for losing it. #^_^#