MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Thursday, August 03, 2006



Why wasn't Mel Gibson charged with the serious charges he so richly deserved? Note: both these charges are felonies. The charges he was brought up on were misdemeanors. Yeah right.

1.) Making terrorist threats. "You motherfucker. I'm going to fuck you. I own Malibu. I will spend my own money to get even with you." This is what Mel Gibson said to the arresting officer, LA County Sheriff's Deputy James Mee. Ironically, Deputy Mee is Jewish, and so the anti-Semitic comments Gibson made could also be construed as terrorist threats against Deputy Mee.

2.) Evading arrest. As was mentioned first on TMZ.Com, this incident was recorded on the pages that were originally redacted from the police report:

As the two stood next to the hood of the patrol car, the deputy asked Gibson to get inside. Deputy Mee then walked over to the passenger door and opened it. The report says Gibson then said, "I'm not going to get in your car," and bolted to his car. The deputy quickly subdued Gibson, cuffed him and put him inside the patrol car.


If Mel Gibson wasn't Mel Gibson, if he was just a regular Joe or Jane, he might not have been able to post bail and be walking around breathing free air right now. If he was just a regular Joe or Jane of color, he would have also been at risk of almost certain death as well. This whole affair sickens me.