MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fuck. The Israelis are unleashing Hell again.

I am not saying that they are not without a leg to stand on in this current conflict, but the sheer overwhelming show of force is like going after a mosquito with a sledgehammer. And no matter what I think about Zionism, any time this happens I die a little. Because I was born to two Jewish parents.

I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place: I was born Jewish in America. I feel like I've got two strikes against me now.

Israel does not speak for me. I do not approve of their handling of the Palestinian Question, and I do not approve of what they are doing now. Neither do I approve of the things the US Government is doing in my name in Iraq.

I have been walking around like a zombie all day, depressed over this. I'm also depressed because of other things, but this is weighing me down like a millstone around my neck. I don't like the world I'm living in. Ever since 9/11, things have just continued to get uglier and uglier.

Fuck Israel, fuck Hizbollah, fuck Hamas, fuck Al'Fatah, fuck all of you fuckers. And fuck Dubya and Cheney and fucking Iraq. And double fuck you to the fuckers in Al'Qaeda. And fuck Dubya again for giving up on the hunt for Osama Bin Forgotten. Fuck the whole lot of you. Leave me alone.