MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Monday, July 31, 2006

It's been a while. Yes, the article is up on ToonMag.Com and I'm pretty proud of it. The weather has finally gone from being godawful hot and sweaty to just being humid-sweaty like San Diego was. And I'm just marking time waiting for school to start.

Richie's got some new music, and we mastered some of it this morning.

I still have tons of computer shit to deal with before I have to go back to school, but sometimes I just can't kickstart myself to do it.

We'll be replacing the DVD player tonight, at least. The APEX finally bit the dust a few weeks ago, and this has been a long time coming. The new one will be able to play DivX/XviD, at last. And VCD of course. The fact that the APEX couldn't play VCD was pretty lame.

I should be getting a DVD recorder, but I have to make baby steps for Richie's sake.

This Israel v. Hezb-i-Allah/Lebanon situation is still bugging me, but I can't do a goddamn thing about it so I'm just going to not waste the stomach lining over it.

I'd better do the laundry tomorrow. That's a given. And the guinea pig cage.