MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

You might not have seen this series on Orcinus' blog. However, I think it's high time everyone got a look at it, because this is the naked face of who the Minutemen really are.

I don't mean these guys:



I mean these guys:



Yeah, these guys:



Siggy siggy sig heil, baby.

If those pictures don't prove it, read Orcinus' reportage.

Intro

Part 1: What's in a name?
Part 2: Their leaders
Part 3: Their followers
Part 4: A brief history of vigilantism
Part 5: The mainstream embrace
Part 6: Standing up to them

Update

Somebody do something, because this guy is spinning around in his Pedro grave because of these bastards. :-(