MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Beginning to see daylight...

I have one more piece of writing I need to do before Spring 2006 finally goes into the record books.

A word of warning: I will have a 16 UNIT COURSE LOAD this Fall. I am hoping to get the fsck out of Woodbury after Spring 2007. This *will* include a math class: Statistics For The Behavioral Sciences. Hopefully the heavy reliance on SPSS will mean that I will be spared a lot of the arithmetical grunt work which seems to be my true problem with math. Hopefully this won't drive me too batty. One of the courses will be over and done with by the end of September so I'm hoping this will mean the rest of the year will be a bit less stressful.