MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Monday, April 17, 2006

I think I'm going to survive this semester. It's going to be tough, but I'm going to.

Tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday I'm going to be doing the survey for Social Psych. I have a literature review to turn in on Wednesday. Then the final paper will be due on Monday. I also have lots of work to do for Self & Society. I still have to plan the time to take the final for Developmental Psych, and I will be receiving my take-home final for Early Modern Political Philosophy on Wednesday Night. And oh yeah, got a screenplay for a short subject to write.

Do I have what it takes to face down this mountain of work? Goddess I hope so.

I'm still having some weird residual GI problems. However, I'm toughing it out until the end of the semester. Unless I drop first.