MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The troublesome class may cause me yet more trouble today, and this is why I am up at this hideous hour.

Today three other students and I give our group presentation. After a flurry of activity on it over the weekend (inclusive of Friday) I have been hearing crickets chirping in the direction of my fellow students yesterday and the day before.

I am afraid that this presentation is going to suck, and my grade will suffer, because three out of four people don't know how to read a scientific study properly and one is kind of shaky still at it.

I hope my Social Psych Prof (yes, the one I've been bellyaching about) is big on giving "A"s for effort. [sigh]