MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Monday, March 20, 2006

I (Heart) Google.

I really, really, really do. They have shown that they are on our side with regard to standing up for their users...they had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, to release any data about searches to the Feds. I don't blame them for what happened. They literally had Uncle Sam's gun at their back.

I have a LiveJournal but this is my main blog, and I have three other blogs on Blogspot. And now I have this...MY OWN GOOGLEPAGE!!!!

my GooglePage! W00t!

This is a sweet way for n00bs to build their own web presence. What would be awesome would be if GooglePages added some nice little AJAX apps that you can use on your personal pages. The Google folks are wizards where that's concerned.

In any event, there it is. Gotta love it. Thanks again Google.