MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Friday, March 10, 2006



As usual, Molly Ivins rocks the House. And the Senate.

Why is it that only Molly has guts enough to call the pseudo-Dems out when they show off their lack of spine? Why is Kos so afraid of calling a Vichy Dem a Vichy Dem, and only Molly willing to do it and smile? Why is it that nobody but certain bloggers have gotten up the courage to squeal about the sandbagging of people like Cindy Sheehan and Paul Hackett?

Don't get me wrong: I will vote for a yellow dog if it was running as a Dem. Better a dumb animal than an evil Rethuglican. But when I vote for Dianne Feinstein this November, I will have a clothespin on my nose and regrets in my heart. And I will write in Cindy Sheehan's name on my ballot when I vote in the primary.