MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I love me some Dixie Chicks. Totally.

I made my bed and I sleep like a baby
With no regrets and I don’t mind sayin’
It’s a sad sad story when a mother will teach her
Daughter that she ought to hate a perfect stranger
And how in the world can the words that I said
Send somebody so over the edge
That they’d write me a letter
Sayin’ that I better shut up and sing
Or my life will be over...

...Forgive, sounds good
Forget, I’m not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I’m still waiting


If you have the Flash plugin (and most people do) then point your browser to the link and listen.

This is their message to all the right wing pricks who gave them a hard time for saying what a lot of people were thinking. You go, girls.