MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Oh yeah: I hate the Los Angeles Metro Transit Authority. Utterly and completely.

I had to drop off a little half-broken boombox with someone who made a request on the Freecycle list. I figured, "Hell, I'll go pick up my College/Vocational bus pass sticker on the way there or on the way back."

Guess what, sunshine? All of the usual places one used to be able to get this in my neighborhood either are no longer MTA bus pass outlets or are such new MTA bus pass outlets that they don't have the merchandise yet.

Irony of ironies: I likely might have to pick up my Col/Voc sticker at Los Angeles Valley College tomorrow. Rah rah alma mater. :P