MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Monday, October 31, 2005

Alito is extraordinary. And I don't mean that in a nice way. I mean it in the way that the folks who drew up the compromise over judges used the word extraordinary. He is exceptionally BAD and unacceptable to all but the wingnuts who sent Harriet Miers shuffling off to Buffalo.

I have to admit that I'd take Miers over this scumbag. He is called "Scalito" for good reason: he's basically Antonin Scalia's clone.

Alito needs to be filibustered, Nuclear Option or not. If the GOP wants to pull the trigger, fine. We only have a year to go before we retake the House and Senate, if we play our cards right. We can basically shut down both houses of Congress if the Nuclear Option is invoked. And keep 'em shut down until we paint the Capitol true blue.