MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005



He. Got. Game.

It's days like these when I'm damn proud to be a Democrat. Suddenly things look a little brighter, life seems a bit happier, and there seems to be a little hope that maybe things are going to change soon.

Anyway, a little dedication for my man Harry...a Beastie Boys classic...

"Sabotage"
I can't stand it I know you planned it
But I'm gonna set it straight, this Watergate
I can't stand rockin' when I'm in here
Because your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear
So while you sit back and wonder why
I got this fuckin' thorn in my side
Oh my God, it's a mirage
I'm tellin' y'all it's sabotage

So listen up 'cause you can't say nothin'
You'll shut me down with a push of your button?
But I'm out, and I'm gone
I'll tell you now I keep it on and on

Cause what you see you might not get
And we can't bet so don't you get souped yet
You're schemin' on a thing that's a mirage
I'm trying to tell you now it's sabotage

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?;
Our backs are now against the wall
Listen all y'all it's sabotage

I can't stand it, I know you planned it
But I'm gonna set it straight this Watergate
I can't stand rockin' when I'm in this place
Because I feel disgrace because you're all in my face
But make no mistakes and switch up my channel
I'm Buddy Rich when I fly off the handle
What could it be, it's a mirage
You're schemin' on a thing; that's sabotage