MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Monday, November 28, 2005

First day back at school...found out that I actually got an A on my Psych of Aging presentation. Hmmm...did the "When I'm 64" slideshow get me t3h w1n? Maybe. ;-)

I'm wiped out because I had to take the bus home today. Have I mentioned that I hate the bus? Of course I have.

Tomorrow's my long day. Hopefully I'll be fine. The winds blew in a whole world of allergenic crap this weekend, and perhaps that's why I feel like the cold still is hanging on. All that's left is nasal and sinus congestion and fatigue, and that could be either the cold or allergies.

I think I'm going to turn in early tonight.