MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Friday, February 18, 2005

Feeling a bit better today after being in cold/flu hell for days. Oh yeah: Wednesday and Thursday I had to go to school. I should have stayed home to recuperate, but no...the way things are at LA Valley College, if I didn't come back, I could have gotten kicked off the roster and someone on the waitlist could take my place on two of the three classes I'm taking because they are so in demand.

There are going to be a lot of bummed-out children in Los Angeles this weekend. It looks like the entire Presidents' Day Weekend is going to be a rainy mess. I'm cool with it though. This will mean I can deal with my schoolwork and healing up in peace.

I went to the UPS Store yesterday and finally sent Tom Reed's computer off. I'm glad that I could get the setup done and the computer shipped with a prayer of getting it to him before this convention he's running games at begins next weekend. I wasn't able to install *everything* but at least I could get Windows 2K tuned and patched. I wish I could have set him up the Linux but he insisted on 2K. :P

Anyway, I'm still kind of weak, so I think I'll wrap this up and take it easy.