MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Note to all personal friends/acquaintances/colleagues:

I am moving MsGeek.Com this weekend to a new host...see the comment from last night for details.

If you need to contact me, the link to my gmail.com email on the right hand side of the page does indeed work. Any email should be sent or at least cc-ed there.

My dslextreme.com email also works...those who know this email might want to use it instead because I pop3 this email on a regular basis.

I suspect that there will be teething problems as my domain moves to its new home.

One thing that will not continue to be hosted on msgeek.com: Lawndale Commons and the fanfic page. It's an old site and I don't want to have to go through hassles with IP questions. I may move my old fics to Kara Wild's site or something...not sure yet.

Anyway, good luck to us all...
Michelle