MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Oh yeah...the Google AdSense ads are history.

I can't believe the retarded way that AdSense latches onto a single reference in one of my posts and then can't stop showing ads for that reference. I mentioned a Halloween/Cosplay idea and then I had tons of Ninja ads for weeks after the mention. Now there's tons of Martha Stewart ads. Great. Outtahere.

And the sum I've pocketed from these ads? Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

AdSense...YOU'RE FIRED.

PS: I am very interested in running more affiliations with sites I can get behind completely. For example: No Sweat is a cool store that sells Union-made casual clothing. They are actually doing something constructive against the Wal*Mart-ization/Sweatshop-ization of the world. Drop me a line and I'll consider adding your button to the right-hand column of my site.