MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The Math 113 test took me 3 hours to finish(!), but Prof. Hito was more than happy to oblige me the extra time. I also felt a lot less stoopid afterwards than the last time I took a math test. I think I might have done OK.

It's weird...I don't think that DSP&S has really helped me much since I found out I qualify for their services. The priority class registration is nice, but I'm not sure whether taking tests through their proctoring service is any better than just doing it in class. I'm going to take my Physical Science final through them but I think I might just take my Math 113 final the same way I took this test.

Oh yeah...I might still have a prayer of pulling out Math 112 with a C. Please Goddess please Goddess please...