MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Elephants in the living room: why and how the Bush administration has fucked us up.

This is absolutely worth reading. I discovered it on Slashdot but it's actually been floating around at Kuro5hin for a bit. The author had the guts to post it on both the Free Republic and Democratic Underground...I admire that.

The thesis is scary. Basically W's fiscal irresponsibility and other geopolitical/economic issues are combining in what looks like a perfect storm headed the US economy's way. I urge you to read the essay, wherever you choose to. Then hang on, because it seems the worst is yet to come.

Thank you, Coryoth/Jedidiah, for writing this.