MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Thursday, June 24, 2004

From the "Pass The Hat" department:

I have added a new feature to my blog...I am now accepting donations to my College Fund. The Wish List for books is one thing, but when you are a full time college student the "little things" like school supplies and so forth kind of nickel-and-dime you to death. I'm looking for part time employment, but that's looking pretty skimpy this Summer. And no financial aid will come to me until Fall 2004 semester is well underway.

I don't like doing this, but frankly things are looking kinda scary now so I have to figure out ways of keeping afloat. So unfortunately it has come to this. Please help if you can. Thanks!