MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Friday, June 18, 2004

OK, now all the grades are in...and I have successfully repeated my all-aces performance of last semester. Final score is as follows:

PE 630 1 unit A
Philosophy 20 3 units A
History 86 3 units A
Learning Skills 40 1 unit CR
Education 203 3 units A

Right now my GPA is at 3.375. Considering that I had a 2.88 GPA upon leaving LAVC after the Spring 1983 semester, this is a big jump. I can't do anything about my being a slacker the first time around, but at least I'm doing whatever I can to make up for it.

Hopefully the news of this getting around to my remaining relatives will mean a little help on some of my school-related needs.