MsGeek.Org v2.0

The ongoing saga of a woman in the process of reinvention.
Visit me at my new blog, MsGeek.Org v3.0
http://msgeekdotorg.blogspot.com/



Heard the Word of Blog?

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Oh yeah, one last thing: ISA, the stupid Opinion Research company I used to work for (and hate,) won't give me my job back. I suppose this is a blessing in disguise....I hated the place, I hated calling people and annoying them, I hated wearing the "kick me" sign on my back.

I do need a job, however. Need it yesterday. I type 60WPM, I know all the Microsoft office apps plus Open Office and AppleWorks. I have a well-equipped office here and I have a broadband connection, which I might not be able to afford if I don't get something going for myself. I am also willing to work at your location. Email me. Make me an offer. I'm flexible.